Windward Harness The Wind Master The Skies
Manufacturer: Other Brands
Availability: This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
Harness The Wind Master The Skies
You are a captain flying your Ship on the skies of the gaseous planet Celus. Gain the most notoriety by sailing the skies, hunting crestors, fighting opponents. Whichever player has the most notoriety points at the end of the game is the winner. To gain notoriety, you can trade in Crestor teeth and gas at the trading post.
Players take turns to move their ships, take actions, use supply cards, and battle other players.
- You are the captain of a ship in the intriguing world of the gaseous planet Celus, where you must manage your crew and hunt Cresters to bring gas back to the city
- Choose your crew, and your moves, wisely!
- To become the most notorious captain on the planet, you and your crew must successfully traverse the atmospheric pressure differences and vigorous winds, make good use of stops at the floating trade post, and face battles with other ships and captains
- Master the skies by harnessing the power of ever-changing winds and get ahead of opponents by using the wind in creative and clever ways
- A different game each time you play. For 1 to 5 players, ages 14+
No customer comments for the moment.