Monopoly Game Classic
Availability: Warning: Last items in stock!
- FUN FACTS: Launched in 1904, passed down from generation to generation, “Monopoly” was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 1998. Estimated players around the globe is now over 500 million!
- THE OBJECT: Create a “Monopoly” by buying, renting, trading the world’s most famous properties. Take a ride on the Reading Railroad, build a house on Baltic Avenue, or buy up the whole neighborhood!
- THE PLAY: Roll the dice, and move your favorite game piece. Can you buy property, or pay rent? Pass Go and collect $200.00 or head over to Community Chest, as you wheel and deal your way to the top?
- INCLUDES: 1 game board, 1 banker's tray, money pad, Chance & Community Chest cards, title deeds, 10 silver-toned tokens, houses and hotels, 2 dice, instructions. For 2-8 players, ages 8+
- TOKENS: Car, dog, hat, boat, horse, shoe, iron, thimble, wheelbarrow, cannon.
|Play Style||Competitive Games|
|Game Type||Territory Building|
|Core Game Mechanics||Zone Control|
No customer comments for the moment.