Manufacturer: Bezier Games
Availability: This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
- Players are assigned secret roles on either the Werewolf (stay alive) or Villager (find the werewolves) team
- 11 unique roles on 30 role cards keeps games fresh and engaging
- Free themed iOS/Android timer app to keep the game moving
- The best-selling werewolf party game of all time
- 5-30 players, Ages 13 and up
Anyone could be a Werewolf!
Ultimate Werewolf is a game of deduction on two teams: Villagers and Werewolves. The Villagers don't know who the Werewolves are, and the Werewolves stay hidden while slowly eliminating the Villagers. A Moderator (who isn't on a team) runs the game.
Ultimate Werewolf takes place over a series of game days and nights. Each day, the players discuss who may be a Werewolf, and vote out a player. Each night, the Werewolves choose a player to eliminate. The game is over when one side is eliminated.
Who can you trust? Who can you not?
Ultimate Werewolf, the award-winning, best-selling title, has been reimagined for players to quickly get started, with simplified rules and a role guide. With new art and card design, it's the perfect way to introduce groups of 7-30 to Werewolf.
No customer comments for the moment.